Tell us more about Supply Chain North East?
- Supply Chain North East brings together four key partners to work with over 800 businesses through to 2021, supporting them to identify opportunities in new and existing markets. An integral part of the North East Strategic Economic Plan, that has a vision to create 100,000 more and better jobs between 2014 and 2024. Supply Chain North East is delivered across the region by RTC North, Generator, North East Automotive Alliance (NEAA) and North East Process Industry Cluster (NEPIC).
- Supply Chain North East is a multimillion programme aimed at revolutionising the way SMEs diversify their offering and embrace new markets. The programme has received more than £3m of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund, which is part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.
- We work with and support eligible companies within the sectors:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Subsea, Offshore and Energy Technologies
- Automotive and Transport
- Health and Life Sciences
- Digital, Tech and Creative
- Our dedicated, experience team of business advisors are available to work intensively with eligible companies to help them improve their own supply chain resilience and identify new opportunities.
Why did you decided to become a silver sponsor at EMCON 2021?
- The silver package offers us significantly increased and heightened promotional activities and expansive exhibition stands. This package is the perfect match for our EMCON participation objectives.
You will have a village set up at EMCON, what will it involve?
- We are bringing together 12 ambitious Durham based companies who ‘fit’ with the profile of our Supply Chain North East programme
- Bringing the 12 companies into the world of EMCON ……the exhibitors, the speakers, the whole event experience
- All will be located together with our very own ‘Supply Chain North East Village.’
- Our Supply Chain advisory and marketing team will be supporting our companies with exhibition ‘maximisation’ development (in the run up to EMCON) and, on the day, with business promotion & networking advice.
What are the main objectives for exhibiting at EMCON 2021?
- Increase the number of business pipeline leads (for the 12 companies) through exhibiting and networking.
- Raise the profile of Supply Chain North East with exhibiting companies within the engineering and manufacturing sector (both direct and in-direct)